IMPORTANT: 12 Serious Phobias of Baseball Card Collectors and MLB Fans
A little something for your Friday, before you head into the weekend.
1. SuspiciousSigneraPhobia - The fear that a player's auto you got through the mail (TTM) was actually done by the Star's Mom.
2. OMGFinallySPSSPWowaPhobia - The fear of how you will react if you ever pull an SSP. Condition worsens when thoughts stray to /1 or /5 Serial-Numbered SP and SSP cards.
3. GradeMeGemaPhobia - The fear of getting anything less than 10's on the cards you sent for grading.
4. GottaGoByeBlackBordersaPhobia - The fear of being at a card show table surrounded by NM-Mint 1971 Topps Baseball cards on sale for 10c per card (Stars included), while regretting you drank a 40 ounce of coffee and 3 bottles of water before you arrived at the show and realizing the bathrooms are all out of order
5. WhichBoxConfusionaPhobia - The fear of not being able to decide between a Blaster or a Hobby Box. Further worsened by lack of information on how many Autos or Game-Used Jersey cards are in either of these boxes.
6. NoRefractorHereaPhobia - The fear of not getting a refractor in your Blaster/Hobby Box, or getting a refractor, but it being the only off-center card in the entire box.
7. InsertsAbsentaPhobia - The fear of not getting an insert in your Blaster/Hobby Box, not even bottom-of-the-outside-box cards you can cut out.
8. HeyWhyNotMeaPhobia - The fear of your friend pulling the SSP that you were supposed to get. Made worse when you realize he also wound up with more refractors and serial #'d cards than you.
9. WhichShowManiaPhobia - The fear of not being able to decide which of two long distance card shows to attend, while your car is in the shop, and a blizzard is paralyzing everything but the two shows.
10. PreShowHustleaPhobia - The fear that you will not be able to put in enough overtime before the show so you can go there flowing with Pesos. Also, the fear of traveling a long distance to a show, only to realize once you get there that you forgot your wallet. Also, the fear of traveling a long distance to a show, only to realize the show is next week, not this week.
11. YankeesPleaseNoaPhobia - Specific to us NY Mets Fans, the fear of the Yankees making the playoffs and not the Mets. Another variation is when a Yankee makes the Hall of Fame (HOF) instead of a Met.
12. Withdrawal - Experienced daily by fanatic Baseball fans, starting from the end of the World Series and lasting until the First day of Spring Training.
If you experience any one of these, we suggest that you immediately check out an online vendor, for example, http://www.CardboardandCoins.com
Ahhhh....Baseball Cards !
Have a great weekend!!
Your friends at CardboardandCoins.com
CardboardandCoins.com - From Baseball Cards
to Wheat Cents, and everything in-between.
* * * * * * * * * * *
FREE U.S. Shipping Always
NO Minimum Order Size
Tags: Baseball Card, Collectors, MLB, Auto, TTM, SSP, SP, Serial, Grade, Gem, Mint, Topps, Blaster, Hobby, Game-Used, Refractor, Mets, Yankees, HOF, World Series, Spring Training
#BaseballCards #Collectors #MLB #Auto #TTM #SSP #SP #Serial #Grade #Gem #Mint #Topps #Blaster #Hobby #Game-Used #Refractor #Mets #Yankees #HOF #WorldSeries #SpringTraining #Baseball #Box #Case